Pre-Paid Grocery Card Fundraising by U-Hill PAC 2021/2022
Dear UHill Parents and Guardians,
UHill Secondary PAC is offering the Save-On-Foods and SUNGIVEN FOODS Pre-Pay Grocery Card Fundraiser again this year. We’ve had great success in the past and this year promises to be even greater! All money raised goes to UHill and will provide essential additional funding to support quality educational programs and materials our kids may otherwise not receive.
Save-on-Foods and SUNGIVEN FOODS will donate 8% of our pre-pay grocery card sales to UHill PAC. And you still get to spend the full card value.
The grocery cards have no expiration date, can be used the same as cash in any Save-on-Foods and SUNGIVEN FOODS stores in Canada, and your Save-On-Foods Rewards Card discounts can still be applied.
· The grocery cards are available in $50 or $100 amounts.
· Payment by cheque is preferred, made payable to U-Hill Secondary School PAC. No Cash.
· If you pay through E-transfer, please send your money to email@example.com.
· Please add your student name and grade in the EMT note.
· PAC will collect order form and cheque at UHill parking lot on 28 & 29 OCTOBER, 2021, 3-4:30 PM
· If you are paying through EMT, you can also submit the order form by email completed form to our fundraising email at firstname.lastname@example.org
·You will be given a receipt for your purchase.
·When the grocery cards are ready for pick-up, notices will be sent by email and posted on the UHill PAC website.
·Please ensure to print the EMT confirmation email as a receipt and the students need to bring the receipt when picking up the pre-paid grocery cards.
Questions or comments, contact us: email@example.com
Thank you for your support!